If you are advising a client who is considering a planned gift or bequest to Bucknell University, we welcome the opportunity to work with you in helping your client. Please use the below resources and tools and feel free to contact us any time for further information or assistance on a confidential basis.
Here is some basic information about our organization:
All charitable gifts should be directed to “Bucknell University, One Dent Drive Lewisburg, PA 17837 , a Pennsylvania 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, charitable organization, or its successor, Federal Tax Identification Number: 24-0772407.”
Tax I.D. Number
Bucknell University's Tax ID number is 24-0772407.
Consistent with safeguarding its own interests, Bucknell University tries to make arranging a gift for the organization’s benefit as easy as possible, and we strive to honor the intentions of all our donors. Accordingly, we hope the following will prove helpful:
If one of your clients arranges an estate gift for the benefit of Bucknell University, we would very much appreciate knowing about the gift, both so we can express our sincere gratitude and – as noted above – so we can make sure we will be able to fulfill the donor’s wishes.
Of course, we respect the fact that in some cases donors prefer to remain anonymous. If you are willing to serve as an intermediary, a client of yours can share information about his or her plans without divulging his or her identity.
- Click here to learn more about The Ellen Clarke Bertrand Society.
- Click here for a confidential form that can be used in notifying Bucknell University that an estate gift has been arranged for Bucknell's benefit.
Finally, we want to be of assistance to you in any way we can, whether you are simply looking for general information about charitable giving, considering particular options on behalf of a particular client, or needing our cooperation in the administration of a bequest or other type of planned gift.
- Contact us to discuss a potential – or hypothetical – gift situation or to request a gift illustration.
- Give our online calculator a try.
- If you are not sure where to start, we offer a simple tool that can help. Answer basic questions to learn which gift is best for you.
- Confused by all the different gift types? To help you understand all the differences involved, we've made a simple interactive chart to help you compare, contrast, and understand all the gift types and asset classes available.
- Click here for information on the IRA charitable rollover.
Thank you for the work you do on behalf of our donors!